Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
We can assist with your next meeting, convention or corporate affair by offering a wide range of helpful services and resources.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Sure to be Orlando's Must-Attend Bridal Event of the Year, A Sophisticated Bridal Showcase is not to be missed. This year's theme is "Double Happiness", featuring the most elegant and innovative must-haves for any wedding. Unique Option will be there, providing a jazz lounge as well as other displays.
- Over 90 professional wedding vendors
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres, cakes and pastries
- Live entertainment provided by electric harpist and international recording artist, Meko
- Hottest wedding trends on display
- Grand prize is a 4 day/3 night trip for 2 to Radisson Aruba Resort Casino & Spa, courtesy of All About Travel and Radisson Aruba Resort. Grand Prize Giveaway Terms
- Runway fashion show with bridal and bridal party fashions provided exclusively by Solutions Bridal Designer House.
Come by the Unique Option booth and say Hi!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Senior Account Executive Jackie joined Unique Option a mere nine months ago, and since then she has worked tirelessly to save her money to make it back to the Florida Keys. "Carpe diem!" is not just her favorite quote, but a work ethic she applies daily. Prior to joining Unique, Jackie was instrumental in making every brides dream a reality while with Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Specialist. Born and raised here in Florida; Jackie left Merritt Island to pursue her education here in Orlando. She likes spending time with friends and family and cheers on the Knights during football season. When not at Blue Martini or Maria Bonita you'll find this dedicated and spontaneous gal buzzing around town meeting with clients and building relationships.
Brittany DytrychSales & Marketing AssociateBrittany joins the Unique Option team after holding the position of Executive Assistant to the General Manager, Radisson Hotel. Originally from Chicago, IL, Brittany relocated to Central Florida to attend school at UCF, to obtain her BS degree through the Rosen School of Hospitality Management. Her taste in food is similar to her desire to travel- eclectic! Drawing inspiration from Ralph Waldo Emerson, "What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us," Brittany is an exciting addition to the team.
The Logistics Team:
Unique Option has become the jewel of Awny's career. He says, "If I had to conceive a job that encompasses all my passion and draws on my past professional experience, it would be exactly what I do at Unique Option." Developing solutions to create visual and functional enhancements to events, furniture and decor, Awny summarizes his drive as: "Winning for your team is my job."
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
More and more, brides and grooms are opting for smaller, more intimate weddings that end earlier and allow for an even more intimate after-party. This weekend, Unique Option had the honor of designing just such a “reception-less” wedding at the Jacksonville Public Library. The outdoor courtyard was beautiful in itself and with the addition of choice seating and decor, the mood was set for a memorable night!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Here are some fresh ideas for an awesome time!
- Mix and match seating to satisfy the Bigs, Aidans, and Steves.
- Make sure there is plenty of seating, comfort is a fashion statement you can't afford not to make. Don't be so 2009 about it.
- Guys are sensitive... to who controls the remote. Multiple projector screens with appropriate seating allow for simultaneous viewing of sports, news, video games, music videos, etc.
- Want to make it a HOT event? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach- make it spicy and delicious!
- Colors matter. You cannot roll out the garnet and gold for Gator fans. Do your research, incorporate their alma mater's colors; you can even look to their car color for inspiration.
- Customized bars located throughout the space provide easy access to a beer (or a martini, we won't judge).
Big or small, these bars can be short, long, square, corner, etc. Their metal surface allows for magnetic customization.
- You don't have to have Mr. Big's budget to make things happen. Men don't need complicated designs, truly- less is more.
- Don't forget to take advantage of good weather and consider an outdoor event. Let the city take care of the ambience!
- Bachelor party? Sporting event? Bonding activity? Bromance is cool but a party's not a party without your best friends, especially the ladies!
But most importantly, keep UNIQUE OPTIONS's versatile inventory in mind!
Friday, May 7, 2010
- Has to be non obstructive of view.
- Should be safe and secure.
- Needs to be whimsical and reflect the mood of the event.
- Most of all, it needs to be original and unique.
We strive to create designs that are non-perishable and reusable to protect the environment and reduce our client's investment. Here are some examples from recent events.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Freddie of Moss Inc, Awny of Unique Option & Kenneth of Puff 'n Stuff