Here are some fresh ideas for an awesome time!
- Mix and match seating to satisfy the Bigs, Aidans, and Steves.
- Make sure there is plenty of seating, comfort is a fashion statement you can't afford not to make. Don't be so 2009 about it.
- Guys are sensitive... to who controls the remote. Multiple projector screens with appropriate seating allow for simultaneous viewing of sports, news, video games, music videos, etc.
- Want to make it a HOT event? The way to a man's heart is through his stomach- make it spicy and delicious!
- Colors matter. You cannot roll out the garnet and gold for Gator fans. Do your research, incorporate their alma mater's colors; you can even look to their car color for inspiration.
- Customized bars located throughout the space provide easy access to a beer (or a martini, we won't judge).
Big or small, these bars can be short, long, square, corner, etc. Their metal surface allows for magnetic customization.
- You don't have to have Mr. Big's budget to make things happen. Men don't need complicated designs, truly- less is more.
- Don't forget to take advantage of good weather and consider an outdoor event. Let the city take care of the ambience!
- Bachelor party? Sporting event? Bonding activity? Bromance is cool but a party's not a party without your best friends, especially the ladies!
But most importantly, keep UNIQUE OPTIONS's versatile inventory in mind!